NYSNA 2012 Biennial Conference
What You Need to Know
Details and Specifics
- Easy online registration is now available.
- Lodging/Bus Information is available here.
- Full payment is required by October 24, 2012.
- A confirmation packet will be mailed for registrations received at NYSNA by October 12, 2012. It will include directions to the hotel and a receipt.
- A $35 administrative fee will be deducted for cancellations after October 10, 2012.
- Registration fees will not be refunded after November 24, 2012. Refunds must be requested in writing by these dates by mailing to NYSNA, Meeting and Convention Planning, 11 Cornell Road, Latham, NY 12110 or by e-mail. All refunds will be mailed following the meeting.
- Badges and programs may be picked up during registration hours.
- If you have any questions, please call NYSNA Meeting and Convention Planning at 800.724.NYRN (6976), ext. 303.
Are you attending your first NYSNA conference? Do you need a brief orientation on how to get around? Are you a member with questions about benefits or services? Are you thinking of joining NYSNA? These questions can by answered at the registration desk. Staff will be available to help you make the most of your conference experience. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
||NYSNA members in good standing (includes Lifetime members). Lifetime members should pay the member registration fee that matches their employment status. District-only members are not eligible for NYSNA member rates.