Get involved in your Nurses Association!
Apply today for appointment to Councils and committees
Our members play a key role in an association that is “of nurses, for nurses, run by nurses.” You can help by lending your expertise and your energy to one of our advisory groups in areas such as nursing research, nursing practice, human rights, and legislation.
This fall, the Board of Directors will consider appointments to these groups. You are invited to submit your name for consideration by completing the attached nomination form.
Appointments will be made to:
- Council on Continuing Education - CCE Peer Review Team
- Council on Ethics and Human Rights
- Council on Legislation
- Council on Nursing Education
- Council on Nursing Practice
- Council on Nursing Research
- Foundation Center for Nursing Research Planning Committee
- Membership Committee
- Peer Assistance Committee
- Rural Health Committee
- Retired Nurses Advisory Committee
- Awards Committee
- Committee on Bylaws
- Committee on Finance
- Secor Scholarship Committee
- Editorial Review Board of the Journal of the New York State Nurses Association
- NYSNA Political Action Committee Board of Trustees
If you'd like details about these organizational units and how they function, please call 800.724.NYRN, ext. 279.